Dragonatia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Invite Only] Desert Benders

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Invite Only] Desert Benders Empty [Invite Only] Desert Benders

Post by Jon Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:51 am

[From https://dragonatia.forumotion.com/t23-invite-only-a-brand-new-life]

It had been several days since Seth, Annaia, and Mononoke had been travelling. Seth never grew tired, but rather enjoyed the walk. Annaia wasn't too tired either. She drank the most water, but found she could've kept going for days. They finally reached Carmen, the town of the Desert Benders, powerful earth sages who controlled the desert tides. They were known for their unprejudiced hospitality, and terrifying anger.

"We finally arrived," Annaia said in relief. "I'm glad I don't have to wear clothes like you two. I don't think I'd have survived."

"Oh, I think I'm just fine. Elves wear clothes to protect our simply modesty. We don't have fur all over our bodies as you do," he said, stating the obvious."
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

https://dragonatia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Invite Only] Desert Benders Empty Re: [Invite Only] Desert Benders

Post by Zueley Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:23 am

monooke was happy they were entering a town she had been in before. "hey my cloths could use a good washing, you know annaiaa your so luck in that regard right" mononke said this with a bright smile.

unknown the them a boy in the town is walking around he seems to be running an errand for his father but his mischivious smile told you other wise. he was looking for some fun and he was hoping to find it to day.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:11 am

Seth eyed the mysterious boy suspiciously. It was obvious he was up to no good. He kept his senses about him, should the boy try anything foolish.

"Perhaps we can find an inn somewhere and pick up our supplies. Then we'll discuss our next course of action," Seth said.

"Good idea," Annaia agreed.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:16 am

"shore sounds fun" though mononoke smiled she bagan to fill uneasy about all of this she tried to hide the fear in her vioce. "so um which store are we looking at" asked mononoke

the stranage boy saw seths bag and though he wasnt very good at pickpockting people like him he didnt car he hoped the mans walk across the desert had made him tiared. though he did like the fact his companions were to girls though he had a hard time understanding why they looked so amilistic. so he walked beside seth and tried to rech for his bag...
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:42 am

Seth whipped around with unhuman speed, catching the boy by his wrist. He squeezed tightly. "Thieves among my kind are outcasted or executed. Tell me, boy, is this the life you want for yourself?" He said sternly. Annaia just stared. She was surprised at Seth's reflexes, and appalled at the thief. Her kind would have killed the thief off the bat. They weren't tollerated.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:52 am

mononoke didnt say anything she wasnt all clean when she was low on money she stole food very little but it was still steeling
"give him a break seth he must have a good reson for this come on let him go" she sounded sincer but she looked at seth then the boy. he looked about 18 his black hair fell in an untidy mess
"sorry" he said though his mischivious smile fell he was still having fun he liked causing trouble more than he liked stealing anyway.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:56 am

"I don't trust the whelp. Do you have any idea who you were stealing from?" Seth said. He was close to letting his eyes glow red, the signature trait of an Elven king.

"Seth, let him go. If you want to punish him, then take him with us. Maybe him getting food everyday with us will keep him from stealing," Annaia coo'd. She didn't want to see anyone get hurt, or Seth get angry. Seth looked sympathetic to Annaia's arguement.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:01 am

"please dont hurt him i had to...." she stoped she rather not tell them that "let him come with us he shouldnt take anything after all what more danger could you get in with me in the group already?" asked mononoke she smiled at the bit of joke she hoped they wouldnt pay to close attention to her pause from ealer cause she would have to tell them later .

the boy like the strage party though he didnt understand what the gril with bat wings meat.
"yes great king' he smirked in all honesty it was good fun he always gave back what he stole though they didnt need to know that "my name is Frey, and incase anyone was wondering i wouldnt mind joining you" he laughted as long as they didnt know of his faimly bussness he might finally get out of the town.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 am

"Welcome to the group," Annaia said with a smile. Seth let go of the boy's wrist and took the object he took from his bag. He didn't trust the boy, but figured it would be best to take him along with them.

"Make youself at home," he said. He didn't smile or anything, he just gave Frey a nod.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:13 am

"so i like to know your names if you dont mind" he said "after all you all know mine. he smiled this one was genuen for a human he was hansome though the calese on his hands and the few burns on his arm might give away his real job he didnt care. he looked to annaia seth and mononoke.

"I..I.I'm" mononoke stamered she had gotten used to the other two but she couldnt bring her self to talk first she looked to ann for help
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:17 am

Annaia walked to Mononoke and wrapped an arm around her. "Her name's Mononoke," she said, speaking for her. "And I'm Annaia."

"My name's Seth. Pleased to make of your aqcuantence," Seth said, holding out a hand. He allowed a slight half-smile to creep on his face.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:19 am

with out thinking frey shook his hand he knew his calsisted hands would give him way but he suddnely forgot like he always did.
"nice to meat you mononoke annaia and seth" he released seth hand.
"h...h...hi" mononoke finally manged to say and she notted at him"nice to meat you" she didnt stamer though she was still nervious.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:23 am

"I assume the rest of the town is human, like you?" Annaia asked politely. She held Mononoke still, to keep her from becoming too nervous. For some reason, Mononoke was shy around this boy. Annaia wondered why.

"Last I heard, it was," Seth said, voicing his own opinion.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:25 am

"yep i think so any way" said Frey he smile again he liked this group they asked him no questions so as long as he kept his mouth shut about thier wepons he would be happy.

mononoke wispered in ann's ear "sorry i'm only neverous cause hes new and well human i was scared around seth too i just calmed down quicker" she said in a hush wisper
"you know its consiered rude to wisper infront of people" said Frey before he could stop himself.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:45 am

"Girls can whisper to each other," Annaia said. "I know you're nervous, just tell me when you're fine and I'll let you go," she whispered back to Mononoke.

"Well, we need to stay at an inn, in any case," Seth said, breaking the silence. "Frey, what's the best place in Carmen?"
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:49 am

"the inn thats arount the coner and near the smith shop the room price is cheep but htier survice is good and most people dont know its there so you get a two for one" he smiled he really liked these people but his stomach droped he had droped them right were he didnt want to near the smith shop were everyone knew him.
"and annaia i didnt know that rule so why is little mononke so shy" he chucked a little it amused him to see such a shy girl.

mononoke didnt speak she just looked at ann for help she didnt know how to answer and deep down she knew this was going to be a long night.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:55 am

"For personal reasons. Girl things," she said defensively.

"Alright, now let's not get snippy with each other," Seth said, trying to calm any sign of trouble. He knew Annaia and Frey weren't really arguing, but he didn't want it growing out of control.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:00 am

"so ill lead shall i?" asked frey though he knew he regret it later he waited fro them to say somthing. he couldnt help but glance at mononoke her face was begging to turn a shade of scarlet as the girl blushed.

mononoke stood on her toes for ann was a bit taller than her
" i dont mind if you dont id rather not get lost and sperated from you guys" she spoke quickly hand her checks contured to redden.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:09 am

Annaia kept Mononoke close to her as they walked through the town. The villagers were already begginning to come out and view their new guests. She became slightly nervous, and started to think that perhaps Seth was wrong about them not being racist. Seth grabbed her hand, noticing her slight nervousness. She squeezed tightly.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:12 am

because his back was turned mononoke felt a little more confortable but didnt like talking infront of him to much "so when do think thier going to grap the pich forks." she said it quite enough for seth and annaia could hear. Frey didnt hear the conversation.

as they walked down the street Frey's feet beagan to get heavy and when they pasted the smith shop
"Frey thier you are son when you going to finish fixing this sword" yelled a fillmare voice to Frey his heart sank.Mononoke was confused.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:17 am

"Ah, so you're a blacksmith," Seth said. "Don't worry. What happened earlier is forgotten. I won't rat you out," he whispered to him.

"I don't know. Let's just grab a room and let Seth go shop for supplies. He's more human-like," Annaia whispered to Mononoke. She was feeling a bit nervous as well.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:22 am

mononoke notted she agreeed but annaia would have to ask. she looked confused to why Frey was trying to steal when he had a job.

"sorry father , yeah i was just showing them around town this elf got a nice sword i kind of wanted to shapen it but it was pretty sharp already." said Frey though could tell some was a lie you the ending sound more true than him being a thief. "im going to contue showing them around town ill finish those repares tonight the...." he stoped agian. he didnt need them to know that the sword inther he had snagged from a a trailver who couldnt pay he would simply return it in the moring and the owner would never know.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 am

"Seth," Annaia whispered, "Would you mind being the one who goes shopping without us tonight? We aren't too sure about everyone in the town." She eyed the windows suspiciously, hoping they wouldn't get into trouble.

"Sure," he whispered back. "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir," he said to Frey's father, trying to make a good first impression.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:44 am

"again kinda rude" siad Frey again before he could stop himslef "so ill show you to the stors and can i still come with you guys you know around the world?" his vioce filled with wounder at the question. he noticed the girls leaving
"ah going to take a bath first i see" said Frey he said in a joking matter so only seth could hear. "see you girls later" he said back at them mononoke blush a bright red and walked with annaia trying to remain.

"So thiers going to be a bath in the inn" wispered mononoke exitedly in Annnia's ear.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:05 pm

"I suppose," she whispered back at her. She was slightly excited as well. She could use a good bath. "I wouldn't mind washing a bit myself."

"Well, considering they've been travelling for a long while now, perhaps they are. But I don't mind if you come. It wouldn't be a bad experince for you." Seth said to Frey.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next