Dragonatia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Invite Only] A Brand New Life

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Invite Only] A Brand New Life Empty [Invite Only] A Brand New Life

Post by Jon Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:04 am

Annaia sat down slowly in the cool shade of a tall, orange rock which protruded out of the sand in the vast desert. The sun beat down hot against her body when she wasn't in the shade. At times, she wished she was like humans who didn't have fur all over their bodies. She was forced to look the same everyday no matter what. She didn't mind, however. She was used to avoiding people at this point in her life. She supposed it was only natural for a girl to be self-conscious.
She searched her bag for her waterskin. When she pulled it out, she popped the top and took a few sips, taking care to save as much water as possible. She still had a while before she completely crossed the desert, and the sandworms weren't friendly at night. She firgured she may as well camp on the rock once the sun goes down. She had been travelling all day, and sunset was approaching. There wasn't a chance she'd find another rock or large slab of stone for miles. She looked in every direction just to make sure, and saw nothing...
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

https://dragonatia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Invite Only] A Brand New Life Empty Re: [Invite Only] A Brand New Life

Post by Zueley Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:09 am

a small girl runs across the desert wishing her bat wings werent what they were for it only made the hot sun wose. this was only the second time she been chased out of the close village though that had been a week ago and now she was hopelessly lost in the desert she saw a rock and diced that would be teh best and safe place to hide and began to head tords it.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:17 am

Annaia's ears perked up. She heard footsteps off in the distance, running fast towards her direction. She could tell that it was a small girl, which was probably elven as well, judging by the sound of the footsteps.
Annaia peeked around the corner to see the oncoming visitor, keeping her hand on her bow just in case her new guest wasn't friendly. She spoke english well, as well as any other languages, but her native language gave her a funny accent. It made her english sound more like the Elve's accent. She found it embarrasing when she spoke to new faces, but everyone else figured it was cute. She hoped not to screw this next meeting up and not make a fool of herself.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:20 am

without thinking some one else was in the desert or behind the rock Mononoke studiedly jumped down below it and jumped and screamed at the sight of the company who was their with her as most sure-ten shed be killed....
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Annaia also jumped. Not because she had company, but because of the scream. She didn't know how loud she'd be exactly.
"Hello," she said, trying to lighten the mood, and find out if she was friendly.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:57 pm

mononke brain was reeling about what to say the girl beside her had just said hello the ascent was Filmore and she calmed down only a little.
"Hi , sorry um ..." she had spoken very fast and it might have been hard to understand if she hadn't been looking at Annaia.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:11 am

"Is there something I can help you with? My name's Annaia," she said to the girl. Her friend looked confused, as if she didn't know what to say. Annaia giggled slightly. She reached into her bag and pulled her waterskin out and handed it to her, offering for a sip of water.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:26 am

thanks
Said monoke has she took the water skin she kept looking around her bat wings facing the girl looked more like a clock than wings.

My name s mononoke nice to meat u.
Said mononoke handing back the water skin
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:42 am

"So what race are you, if you don't mind my asking?" Annaia asked as she took the waterskin. She'd never seen anything like Mononoke before. She had the appearence of an elf, but had bat wings, similar to that of a demon. She was interesting.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:02 am

"I'm sorry but last time I told some one they hole town pulled out pitch forks n torches n chased me out n now I am lost in hear. So ill answer that I have elf in me but I have someother stuff too. "
Mononoke replayed she was neverous now if ann pasked again shed have to teller n then be ready for the consequences.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:43 am

"I can see the elf... But I promise I won't go crazy on you for anything. My race is a peaceful one. There are very few hunters," She reassured. "You can tell me what your other half is, unless it's too uncomfortable for you.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:47 am

MOnonoke answered nervously she had no choice now.
"my other half is demon i don't know anything about my dad in all honesty my mom raised me. please don't send your arrows through me"
the end was of terror or of pleading it was more of a hopeful way of saying don't kill me. mononoke's face was calm as she waited for the responds of her new friend.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:16 am

"I wouldn't dare try to kill you. As I said, not many of my kind are hunters, and I'm not a racist. You're safe with me," She reassured. She felt sorry for Mononoke.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:20 am

"thanks hey its almost dark itn't it shouldn't we be getting ready to sleep ... oh by the way were you headed and can i come . your the first person i told who hasn't tried to put a knife in me." said monononke as if a great wight has been lifted off her chest she even smiled a little.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:01 am

"Sure. You can come. I'm not really headed anywhere important. It's a personal quest. And I don't sleep but a few hours. My kind doesn't need it too often. We're similar to elves. Here, I'll set up a camp fire. Nights here can be very cold," She said. She held her hands slightly above the ground and closed her eyes. Instantly, where the sand was, a few blocks of wood appeared. Beside it was a match. She struck the match and lit the wood on fire, illuminating the rising darkness around them.

Off in the distance, Seth was walking through the desert, as he had been for many many months. He left his home in search of a nearby village that worshipped the gods. The last one made many tributes to Sin, a god he never could trust. Seth looked up and focused his sight in the far distance, noticing a small camp fire. Without delay, he headed towards it.

As he drew closer he noticed something he never expected; a Shi'Go. The rabbit folk, as many humans called them, were almost as pure and exclusive as the Elves. And beside her was another rare creature; an Elf with wings of a demon. Seth made his way to the two.

"Evening, ladies," he said to them. "I am Seth Shemgara, former king of the Elves. Would you mind if I sat with you?" He asked as politely as possible.

"I don't mind. My name is Annaia'Kia. I'd rather not give my title," Annaia said in a welcoming voice.

"Absolutely, milady. And you, miss?" He asked to the other girl sitting at the camp fire.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 am

mononoke didn't know how to answer she knew he was an elf and in her village most of the time when she spoke it never ended while. so she noted to the stranger then whispered in Ann ear.
"who is he can you ask him for me please I'm kinda scared of him" mononoke voice shook as she spoke.. and she glanced at seth nervously.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:10 am

"Alright. Don't worry," Annaia whispered back. "Who are you? I know you're Seth, and a former elven king and such, but who are you really?" She asked Seth.

"You surely par up to your kind's reputation of being intuitive. I am a simple wanderer. I live here in the desert alone. I have no prejudice towards any race. In fact, I study each one deeply. But now my time has come to aid in the coming of the gods. Now, m you friend, I would ask the same to you," Seth said, playing the devil's advocate. Annaia eyed him suspiciously, but didn't worry too much about him. He seemed trust worthy.

"I am, or was, a priestess in my village. I didn't want to be one, so I set off on my own. I find our lifestyle too traditional. So I left to travel the world," she answered.

"Very interesting. Now, what about you, my friend?" he said towards mononoke. "You haven't spoken up a bit. I don't bite, I promise." He said.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:38 pm

[I'm sorry I ddint know u were a king , I was band from school as a child, my mothher taught me,] she paused n bowed her headed at seth n smiled a little when she spoke of her mother other wise her voice was hollow [as for me I more or less ran way... and I'm never going back]. She gazed at the fire n played with her red hair. She pulled her legs in and shook her head as if shaking bad memories away n in all she wanted the conversation to end.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:08 am

Seth noticed the emotions one the girl's face and decided not to press on with the conversation. He sat down close to the fire and pulled some meat out of his bag.

"Are any of you hungry?" He offered. Annaia nodded her head, and Seth tossed her a piece of meat. She ate it quickly, quenching the hunger pains in her stomach.

"What about you?" He said to Annaia's partner.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:25 am

Mononoke noted she was quite surprised that Seth hadn't asked her name but she didn't care the less he knew about her the happier she was. then her stomach let out a loud growl. she blushed bright scarlet was so embarrassing...
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:42 am

Seth chuckled and handed her a slab of meat. "Take it. I can hear your stomach a thousand miles away," he said jokingly. Annaia chuckled a little also.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:47 am

"thanks" said Mononoke feebly as she seem to swallow it in one gulp. she laughed a little it had a bit of a musical ring to it though her voice had no such tones "my mom used to say that when your stomach growls that loud all the animals will run and hide" mononoke continued to laugh though she looked sad she was still happy.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:26 am

Seth and Annaia chuckled a little. It was the first time Annaia heard her laugh. It was a little heartwarming. "So, Seth, you said you were an Elven king," Annaia started. "What era are you? I mean, elves live forever like us, but you seem a little older than any elf I've met."

"You're right in assuming so, milady. I was the first Elven king, when the Elven empire was first formed. I ruled for two millenia before stepping down from the throne, and then disappeared. I've been living in the desert for the past few thousand years, but I've noticed it will soon be time for the gods to choose a single member of each race to give birth to the demigods. So I've decided to aid the gods once again, in finding suitable mates, if you catch my drift," he said. Annaia blushed a little. She thought it sounded a little silly, but she was also surprised to be in the pressence of the first elven king.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:37 am

"oh right , ill never be chosen" said mononoke she looked at her wings as an annoying thing. then she looked at Seth then smiled "you know for an old guy your really nice" mononoke smiled at the end.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:34 am

"Don't doubt that a god may choose you. They look for the pure of heart to help create their child, but that person must also be willing. It all depends on you, for only you can make the choice," Seth explained.

"Considering the Shi'Go don't even know which god created them, they just worship the one their lifestyle follows, I'll probably never be chosen. It's hard to imagine," Annaia said.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next