Dragonatia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest in a desert

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Forest in a desert Empty Forest in a desert

Post by Jon Wed May 25, 2011 6:06 am

Karnethur and Arthur stopped before entering the woods. "Annaia, my darling," Arthur started, knowing what they both were thinking. Annaia turned and faced him.

"Yes, my love?" Annaia asked innocently. Arthur smiled.

"Are your people going to reject you, like the elves did to Mononoke?" Arthur asked.

"I don't think so..." She said.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

https://dragonatia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forest in a desert Empty Re: Forest in a desert

Post by Zueley Wed May 25, 2011 6:25 am

"annaia you said you left on your own right i told thier welcome you with open arms" said mononke though she was awake and walking she still looked tired from her attempts six days ago to keep her powers in her cotrol.

"great just wht i needed to fill more like the out sider" said Frey with a sight.

"well i really dont care as long as we get this over with" said Sara annoyed tring to get them to move.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed May 25, 2011 6:29 am

"There shouldn't be a problem," Annaia said as she continued to walk into the forest with the rest behind them. The sand wasn't as soft now that it was a forest, and there was more water. Annaia led them deep into the woods.

Then, they were cut off by three more Shi'Go huntresses. Each one had the bows trained on Arthur. "Who are y-" The first one was about to say until she saw Annaia. "Anni! It's really you!" She yelled as she tackled Annaia to the ground. They laughed. Arthur looked over at Karnethur who shrugged.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed May 25, 2011 6:32 am

mononke only smiled at her friend wanting to hit herslef for being right she hadnt lied but she had fallen back to her slilent self.

"well thats one way to great a person"said frey laughing at the look of the shi gos faces.
Sara just crossed her arms
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed May 25, 2011 6:38 am

"Anni, where'v you been?? We've all missed you so much! And who are your friends?" Her friend said as she got off of Annaia. Annaia stood and walked over to the group.

"Mishian, this is Arthur, formerly known as the archdemon but was turned good. Karnethur the archangel, protector and lover of the red haired girl over there. She's Mononoke and became my closest friend through our travels," Annaia said with a smile. "The human is Frey, who's one of the best alchemists in Phanara, and the half angel is Sara. She's a firecracker, but Karn keeps her in line. We all love her," Annaia said.

"But what race is Mononoke?" Mishian asked.

"She's half elf, half demon," Annaia said.

"Wait... You don't mean... Oh well, let's go to the village! You're mother is worried sick and I'm sure everyone will be fascinated with your friends!" Mishian said as she jumped in the air with excitement. Arthur chuckled at her.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed May 25, 2011 6:41 am

mononke only notted when she was pointed out other wise she stayed quite she wasnt really scared of them but she didnt like who quickly they asked what she was.

"so Annaia what your mom like?" asked Frey with a smile he was quite courious.

"yeah i was wndering that too" said Sara
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed May 25, 2011 6:50 am

"You'll all see soon enough," Mishian said before Annaia got the chance to register the question. Mishian was a chatterball, and it made Arthur chuckle. Karnethur and Arthur both.

"My mother is like me but more mature," Annaia said with a smile. When they finally reached the village, thousands of Shi'Go walked out of their homes to see Annaia and her company. They all almost looked alike except for their facial features and eye colors. Arthur found Annaia to be the prettiest though.

Then, a Shi'Go that had a face of wisdom confronted them. She looked just as young as Annaia, but had her witts about her. "Annaia, my daughter," she said as she wrapped her arms around her. Her mother wore beads of every kind around her wrists and neck. She also had a headdress.

"Hello, mother," she said as she hugged her back. Her mother began to cry.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed May 25, 2011 6:54 am

mononke had fallen to the back of the group.

"um...." said frey looking around for mononke she had been right beside him for a few mintes "oh htiers mononke for a montent i thought she ran off." said frey

sara watched the sene un flold infront of her.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed May 25, 2011 6:58 am

"Who's this child?" Annaia's mother asked as she noticed Mononoke. She let go and walked closer to her, having a look on her face as if she knew something about her.

"This is Mononoke, mother," Annaia said. Her mother nodded and smiled.

"Welcome to my village, your highness," she said. The village then bowed to her, all except for Annaia, her mother, and the group.

"Mother?" Annaia asked, confused.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed May 25, 2011 7:00 am

mononke was confused "um(why are you bowing)" she was to nervous for english to function correctly.

"okay the most i understood was um.. annaia or some one help" begged Frey.

sara only crossed her arms in annoyance. though she did smiling and wispered "this will be very intertaining'
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed May 25, 2011 7:12 am

"You're Mononoke, are you not? You're the one who is half elf, half demon?" Annaia's mother asked.

"Mother? What are you doing?" Annaia asked nervously. Karnethur smiled internally. He felt he knew what was going on.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed May 25, 2011 7:14 am

mononke notted as she backed furhter away hoping some one would help her.

frey was to ciourous what was going con to want to inturup so was sara.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed May 25, 2011 7:21 am

"You've come to our temple to become a goddess," Annaia's mother revealed. She then bowed respectively.

"Mother? How exactly did you know any of this?" Annaia asked.

"It's the prophecy, my daughter. A halfling named Mononoke would come to us seeking our temple, calling upon the creator Sheera who would turn her into her true form," her mother explained.

"I apologize, milady, but this is a bit much," Karnethur said as he stood by Mononoke. "We've only just arrived and are tired," he said. "If we can talk with you in private, that would better."

"Of course! I didn't even consider," she said cheerfully. "(Everyone, you may resume your daily tasks,)" she said in Shi'Go. She then notioned for them to follow her.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am

as they left mononke slid down the wall sighing with reliefe "that was scarry i thought i was somthing bad again" said mononke. as seh yawned agian.

"you seem really tired monnke" sadi frey relizing it.

"well i would be too if i reliezed that much power in one day id still be sleeping " siad Sara.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed May 25, 2011 7:28 am

"You did nothing wrong, milady," Annaia's mother said. "They were bowing to the goddess of peace. You. The one that was prophesied."

"What is this prophecy?" Arthur asked.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed May 25, 2011 7:30 am

"yeah and why do you guys know it and not mononkes home?" asked Frey couriously

mononke didnt care she seemed ready to sleep
"trust me i dont think they would have changed" said mononke still yawning.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed May 25, 2011 7:34 am

"It's a Shi'Go prophecy, more or less," she said. Annaia nodded. "Oh, how silly of me. My name is Naraia," Naraia said.

"It's a pleasure," Arthur and Karn said as they bowed.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed May 25, 2011 7:36 am

"yeah see told you besides they would still seen me like sara did in the begging the difference is shes changing" said mononke she smiled weekly she used her scared arm to prop herself up.

"who said i changed"said sara in a sarcastic tone though she didnt want to admit she did change.

"yep congrates youve joined us at last'" laughed frey.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed May 25, 2011 7:39 am

"Oh, she's so tired," Naraia said in a caring voice. She went and brought out a colapsable bed and laid it out for her. "Here, Mononoke. You can sleep on this. I promise it's comfortable," she said with a warm smile. Annaia walked over to Arthur and buried her face in his chest. He held her tightly. Karnethur went and leaned on the wall.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed May 25, 2011 7:42 am

"No im fine trust me its my own fault anyway i lost control a few days ago" said mononke with a smile she wasnt shore she wanted to sleep here yet.

"lost control is an understamend you kept it in control and yet lost at the same time i didnt even know you could do that." said Frey

"well yeah still what worries me is your song it sounded so sad" said Sara she was looking at Karn as to hope he could explain why mononokes vioce was so unike.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed May 25, 2011 7:47 am

"Don't look at me. I was unconscious," Karnethur said.

"I thought you were dead," Arthur growled as Sin came to mind.

"What happened?" Naraia asked, concerned with the trouble.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed May 25, 2011 7:50 am

"they can explain better than i ever could i had to much wind surounding me at the time" said monoke truthfully "and i dont know why my songs make you fill sad mel wished i could sing when i was happy too" said monnke

"yeah but when you were calming down i was coming down to the sound of wind chimes" said Frey almost like he wanted to hear her sing again.

"yeah karnthur and arthur better explain" said Sara.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed May 25, 2011 7:57 am

"I was knocked out though!" Karnethur said, trying to explain to everyone he didn't know what went on.

"Sin appeared. That's what happened," Arthur said.

"Oh..." Naraia said. Her face became dark with sudden fear. She always was afraid when she heard his name. "I imagine it must've been horrible," she said.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Wed May 25, 2011 8:01 am

"i wish i could say this wasnt the first time i meat him but he has a habit of finding me quickly" said mononke annoyed then she passed out on the floor asleep.

"oh great she did it again" sighted Frey she been doing this keeping herslef up till she passed out of tiredness.

"yeah i know well then mononkes wind acted like a shiled and yet a torando im suprised we werent hurt by it" said Sara.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed May 25, 2011 8:10 am

"It's the power of a goddess," Naraia said. "She only has a small taste of that power too. But that's why she only has a small taste. She can barely control that small bit, imagine how bad the full power of a goddess would be?"

"Damn!," Arthur said with a chuckle. "That would be a bad day."

"Oh, look at those ribbons! They're so dirty!" Naraia said as she tried to get closer to Mononoke. "I better wash those," she said. Immediately, Karnethur, Arthur, and Annaia jumped in front of her yelling "NO!"
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next