Dragonatia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through Fires and Flames

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Through Fires and Flames - Page 2 Empty Re: Through Fires and Flames

Post by Zueley Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:38 am

when freya saw the would acually being healed she didnt react like a cat layla to her mast should.
she jumped on to vals body and began to hiss at teh stranger who was healing it her fur stood on end as once again steam began to poor from her mouth. the look in her eyes seemed to mean dont heal to much.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:40 am

The sage backed off, not knowing how to react. "I can't work around her pet," he said. Exile held up his hand.

"Don't stress. She's protective. Best respect her wishes," he said.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

https://dragonatia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:43 am

Freay began to calm down val slowly began to regain coniousness. her first thought what happened second. she screamed.
"where am i what happened Freya why are about to breath ice again?" val said this all very rapidly as she depated rather to try to sit up or just stay lying down seh saw the saga a looked at him confused "who are you....?" val looked dwon her bandages where dirtier than she rember them being and she could see blood? when did she start bleeding she sat up slowly.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:47 am

"I am the sage and doctor of this town. These two brought you in," the sage said, pointing to Exile and Lilith.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:53 am

"oh what happened guys i felt fine then everything went dark where did..." she was still talking fast as she began to remove her banges the burn would not have looked pretty what ever had casued that was not from the right exil saw. the wund where it had resntly stoped bleed must be with in the 3rd degree area and only seemed to lesson as it got further from the ceenter . making it look like some one had used a consentrated attack but val had manga to doge the most fatal part but copletly prevent damage. also if she where a pure human she shouldnt have been moving around like she was, even the bit of angel blood she should still have not left home for at least a week. "oh," she grinned sheepishly. "right i cant fill pain in the center so i cant tell if its while healing if im bleading again" sahe tried to laugh it off. as she began to slide off the bench to find more bandages.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:00 am

"It's a bad wound," the sage said. "What were you doing out there to get such a bad burn? And who the hell are you two?" The sage asked.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:06 am

"oh thats axil" said val pointing exil she dint know who teh girl was "im val, this is Freya" said val pointing to her self and peting her cat. "and i didnt get my wound out thier i got it at school a boy attacked from behind i won the fight though but it was still rather bad his wonds are fine though the teacher decied to heal the crying kid right away but they blamed me for the fight and also i was expelled for how did they put it" fell didnt say this as fast as she normally does but it was still a rather fast pass speach patteren. "oh right the one who starts it doesnt deserver rewards" val laughted darkly "but dont worry i only when to school to learn some fire magic to help dad and grandpa with thier forages and a little bit of achelmey i seem to have small problem with control" val looked rather sheepish by that statment as if she was nither proud nor mad by what had happen at school freya cirled on teh bench "um saga sir where are your bandages i cant really make them well...right" she asked this question again rather quickly and began rumaging around the room without waiting for an answer too.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:12 am

"Well... Sure, just help yourself to whatever," he said as he took a seat. "I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. I'm sorry I couldn't do much for your wound," he added.

"It's alright," Exile added. "And this is Lilith," he said, pointing to her.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:16 am

"oh hey lithl im val " said val with a smile as she began to slowly make a mess of the sages room "you know it would be a lot easier if you told be where you put the damn things" said val this time she sounded like sara when she was mad.

(If you want the saga could have meat sara if you want that)
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:18 am

The sage chuckled. "They're down there under the spices," he said, pointing to them.

"hi, Val," Lilith said.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:22 am

val pulled them out and began to banga her wound "sorry about that i was getting frustated" she looked back to lith
"so lilly what do you like to due cna i see your sword if you have one plase" val said all this rappidly like how she had first meat exil she even gave lith a nickname just like she did with exil. as she began to rap up the banges. "i really like to repair swords im still an apprentice though but dad says i might could eventally be a mast and take over his shop before i reach age twenty hes really proud of me even though mom says i might make a better worrior" val said this like it was a normal conversation she looked back at all three of them " so what are yalls faviot things to do i mean it fills wird with just me talking" val didnt seem to take a breath between what she said and what was going on it was almsot impossible to belive that one could talk like that even uninjured.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:27 am

"Well, if we had the chance to talk..." The doctor said under his breath with a chuckle. "So you're a blacksmith, aye?" He asked.

"If you want to see it. The hilt is pretty damaged," Lilith said as she pulled it out of the sheath. She handed it over.

"How often do you get it repaired?" Exile asked.

"As often as I visit a town," she responded.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:41 am

Val inspected the hilt critically she was actually quite as she wiggled the sword the hilt was still welt fit to the sword but the bottom and leather rap worried her she looked back at Lilith
" due u want it done right or with alchemy?"Val asked this with a mixture of Siriusness and courisily " the hitl is pretty good well the where and terrer is horrible but the blade is still sung I. It for now which probably means it pulls on ur hand offle by the way the leather is ruled and u use the hot to help bash ur enemy's right?" she asked this Ina more playful matter as shhe rummaged threw her bag to pull out a foolish box
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:48 am

"If you're good with alchemy, use that. The blade could use an enchantment," Lilith said as she shifted her weight and put her hands on her hips. "Hmm... Give it a... No, give it a lightning and shield aura effect," she asked more than demanded.

"Alchemy?..." Exile asked more to himself. She was a blacksmith alchemist. They were common, but never left towns that much. None except for one family. But she couldn't be his daughter.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:51 am

"I down control what it does or the effect it might have also don't dislike me if somthing goes wrong" Val said this like she had a lot of problems with what might happen " not all alchemy grants powers u know" said Val more in Gerald than to Lilith she looked back at the held then looked to the saga " I think it'd be better to due out side you'd guys can watch after words Lilly I'm sharpening your sword okay" said Val as she walked outside.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:56 am

"Okay," Lilith said. She looked back at Exile and then went over to her seat. Exile sat down beside her. The sage started to clean up a bit. "So," he started, "what do you guys do for a living?" He asked.

"We're... Guides. Through the desert," Exile answered.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:00 am

Val out side looked at the sword she had a small wish no rose gold please. She clapped her hands together her winds made her look more timed than she thought. When she looked back the hilt she looked down. Damn the good news the leather was still leather the bad news the mental on the hilt wasn't steal it was rose gold Val sighted as she walked back inside. " I'm sorry Lilly I messed up" said Val as she let lith look at her brand new heist.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:55 am

"Sorry, lass?" Lilith exclaimed in pleasant surprise when her blade was returned. It was more beautiful and deadly-looking than before. "Be thrilled! I've only heard of rose gold alchemists! To have my blade fixed by one-

"Calm yourself, Lilith. Remember, being a Dragoon also means keeping yourself controlled at all times," Exile interrupted.

"Aren't you more of an outlaw now anyways? A pirate, or rogue? Something like that? Ever since the guild's been done in..." Lilith said almost as if she'd seen it herself. Exile finally turned his attention back to Val and the sage, curious to know how she could perform such feats.

"I am curious, though," he began, "what's your full name? No more games. Val is short for something," he asked. Well, more demanded.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:58 am

"I'd rather not give u my full name not till we get to Carmen town cause then it will make more sene please" Val sounded really despeat her wings wher even tucked away.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:06 am

"Fine. We'll wait 'til then, but I do want answers. I deserve at least that much for fending off those piss-pots in the desert, right?" He asked. He wasn't rude about it, just honest.

"You never did answer me, though," Lilith said. Exile turned around. "About what you are now? The guild is gone. No dragoons are left. Even the guildmaster. centuries ago, it happened. You may have been a dragoon once, but a lot has changed," she said. Exile knew the guild was gone, but he didn't know for how long. It never occurred to him that not many would know who he was.

"I guess a rogue would suit me better, yeah?" He agreed after thinking about it. An assassin-skilled magic wielding pirate? It seemed a bit over the top. So rogue it was.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:10 am

"Speaking of guilds what one y'all talking about most are for fighting or adventure though I've nv heard of one for smithing" Val said all this really fast so it was hard to find the question any at the stamets and she was excited too
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:13 am

"Unfortunately, lass, it's not a smithing guild. The Dragoons were dragon hunters and assassins in ancient times. No one could rival them in combat or magic. But numbers took them in an old war. Exile here is what's left. And me," Lilith explained.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: