Dragonatia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the border

2 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

On the border Empty On the border

Post by Jon Mon May 30, 2011 8:01 am

Carmen, a town of the most powerful earth mages called 'desert benders.' It lies on the border to the southern country of the shadowlands where monsters lie in wait. It's also just a week's travel from the city of the humans. In this town lived a vampire guide called Exile. He didn't know his parents, but it didn't matter much now. One of the thankful things about being a vampire was that temperatures didn't affect him. He could stay in the desert for years with barrels of blood and would feel the bit hottest. He enjoyed it.

He did feel the heat when the sun hit his face though. Then it burned and hurt. This was why his hood shaded his face and none of his skin was showing. The town considered him a marvel, but feared him as well because of what he was. One day, though, he was drawn into the desert by the smell of something particularly delicious. It was a varient of pride; the blood of one with controlled pride. He left the town to search for the smell and decide whether he wanted to drink the source or not.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

https://dragonatia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

On the border Empty Re: On the border

Post by Zueley Mon May 30, 2011 8:04 am

val a small girl was walking in the desert trying to find her friends.
"they should have found me a week ago ....how lost can they get" she asked her small angel wings only when to her elbows when full streated she was like her father the suns heat didnt bather her. "though im glad i got to meat grandpa" she smiled happily. she was jsut walking in the dester heading well she wasnt interally shore.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon May 30, 2011 8:09 am

Exile continued to follow the sent until he came up on a young girl. Whether she noticed or not didn't matter, he hid behind the dune he climbed over. She was beautiful to him, and he didn't want to hurt her at all.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon May 30, 2011 8:12 am

Val didnt hear anything nor sence it in truth if some one one fallowing her she wouldnt have cared. "and grandpa was so happy tht i'm almost as good a dad at making swrods" she contiued walking by herself thinging happily. "now if only i could find ...." she forgot thier names "my friends ill be happy." she moved some of her green hair out of her face she was only six teen
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon May 30, 2011 8:16 am

Exile continued to watch her from his hiding places, not wanting to be seen by her. He didn't know what she would think of him. But it wouldn't matter as he noticed something following her. It was a Balrog, a desert demon of immense strength. He wanted to know whether she could fight for herself, so he let it follow her while he watched.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon May 30, 2011 8:20 am

val heard the straing noise of the demon approaching she unshelther her sword. "come at me then" she sounded like her mother which she was shore was a good thing or a bad thing. "um... prepare to die?" she wasnt shore how to sound tough after all she was still freys daughter.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon May 30, 2011 8:23 am

The monster seemed to laugh with its growl. It swiped at her sword, knocking it out of her hand. Then it sent it's knee into her gut. The monster wanted to hurt her before it tried to kill her.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon May 30, 2011 8:24 am

val screamed in pain she couldnt fight now she wasnt good at fight in pain and she knew her blood lose would be horrible she felt her body weaken as she began to pass out. "damn you" she said "sorry mama dad i couldnt find them" she said as she fell to the ground.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon May 30, 2011 8:29 am

"GRRRAAAAAAHHH!" Exile screamed as he jumped in the air. He shot at least twenty fire blasts at the monster. The monster turned just in time as he was lit on fire and ran off. He didn't get too far before he turned into glass and died.

"Here, let me help you," Exile said as he neared the girl. He knelt down and placed one hand on her forehead and the other on her stomach. His palms began to glow green as the healing magic fixed all her wounds.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon May 30, 2011 8:31 am

val remaind passed out for a few mintues for opening her eyes and poping up.

"who are you?" she asked her odd wing birects only made it funnier that her wings were rather usuless. "ah were my sword!!!!"she shrieked as she looked around for it.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon May 30, 2011 8:33 am

"It fell over that way," Exile said pointing to his left. "You took some heavy damage there. I'll go fetch your sword," he said as he went to go get it. In literally a second, he was back with the blade, holding the hilt out to her.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon May 30, 2011 8:36 am

"thanks my dad my this sword for my birthday last year i was fifteen" she smiled as he inspected the green desin on the blad. "so whats your name and" shad grabed his had " how welll do you know this area?" she was talking fast out of habit casue when ever she asked her mom aquestion if she didnt say it fast enough her mom would ignor it.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon May 30, 2011 8:39 am

"My name is Exile and I know Phanara like the back of my hand," Exile said. He stood and held out his hand to pick her up, a smile coming over his face. "You know who I am right?" He asked. "I'm the Guide of Panara!"
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon May 30, 2011 8:42 am

"really that great" she smiled widely she stood up and grabed his hand with her other one too so that both hand were holding his " so can you help me find at lest three maybe for people thier all rather easy to spot?" she was still taking fast and her wings screated as far as they could micking her excitment. they were greeen in color like her mother had been.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon May 30, 2011 8:45 am

"Sure," Exile said with a grin. "Do you know the name of the place they're at?" Exile asked. He partially hoped for the human city, for he was feeling very hungry and he didn't want to hurt this girl.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon May 30, 2011 8:47 am

"um..." she passed "no i dont but i know what they look like one has white wing and one has black and one looks like a shio with markings and are you filling are right?" she asked she didnt know his race she felt rather ashamed to admit she didnt know thier names. she saw his dagger on his blet she reached a pulled it out of his sheth and began to inspeact it.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon May 30, 2011 8:51 am

"I'm just hungry," he said with a forced grin. "Do you have anything that would have their scent on it? And why did you take my dagger?" Exile asked.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon May 30, 2011 8:53 am

"what have you done to your poor baby" asked val looking at it like it hhad been thorched it had several nickes "what do you wan to eat im shore i can make somthing while ill fix your poor little baby" she sounded almost depresened as she flitp the sword around. "hey you got this from the roads shop didnt you?" she asked
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon May 30, 2011 8:58 am

"Frey Roads is the best damn blacksmith in both the land countries. Of course I had him make my dagger. But I also know you can't make what I eat. And I'll ask again if you have anything with one of their scent's on it," Exile asked. It would make this tracking so much easier.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon May 30, 2011 9:01 am

"thats my dad ... he must not have used his achemy then thiers no silver mixed in it and unfortently i dont i only saw them onece when i like six so im doing good to rember as much as i do im sorry. " she passed "hey what do mmean im better than my dad at making food at achemy that curel mister excil honstly i can make a lot of food" she sounded a little offented this time as she contueed to instrect the dagger to figure out how to fix it.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon May 30, 2011 9:05 am

"You don't understand..." Exile groaned as his stomach growled. "I don't eat regular food," he said as he fell face first into the sand with a droll look on his face. He was starving this time. It was actually comical.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon May 30, 2011 9:05 am

"hey what are you " asked Val suddenly worried she didnt know.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon May 30, 2011 9:09 am

"I'm a vampire," Exile said with the same starving expression. "And unfortunately, your blood is my blood type... I can't drink you though. I won't," he said.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zueley Mon May 30, 2011 9:10 am

val only smiled as she took his dagger and cut the palm of her hand .
"you could have told me i fallow the goddess of peace so i can understand." she said she grittered her teeth and held out her hand for him. she was still smiling.
Zueley
Zueley
demigod
demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon May 30, 2011 9:13 am

"I.... C-Ca...." Exile was trying to say he couldn't, but the smell overpowered him. He crawled over and began to drink her blood slightly. Before he could lose control and when he had just enough to last another week, he stopped and closed the wound with his magic. He also replenished most of the lost blood with magic.

"Thank you," he said with a grateful expression. "And you follow the goddess Mononoke?" He asked.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum: