Dragonatia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General rules (REQUIRED READING)

Go down

General rules (REQUIRED READING) Empty General rules (REQUIRED READING)

Post by Jon Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:54 am

These rules are in place to ensure enjoyment of the site and peace between other members. After all, we ALL would rather get along than be annoying. Some rules aren't as harshly punished as others, but some can get you banned from the site here. Please, read and obey these rules so nothing has to happen.

1; be respectful to other users. "do onto others as you'd have them do onto you." this saying is something I find wise. So take to heart these words of wisdom. Don't be a creep and constantly ask odd questions about where they live unless they let you, don't invade their personal space, and etc. Actions such as these, if reported to me, will be taken to serious consideration. If I or another admin feels it is taken to far, you can be banned from the site for extremes.

2; Spamming is not allowed period. Nothing should be advertised here that I have not approved. Any sign of it will get you permanantly banned. This is a serious matter. No one likes spammers. So don't be one.

3; Trolling. This is a big no no. If I or another admin sees this or it's reported to us, you will be banned and, depending on the nature of the messages or posts, authorities will be contacted and you may be up for an FBI investigation. Trolling is not tollerated here nor on most sites period. For those who don't know what this is, look it up. Wikipedia can explain it better than I can

4; Off-site advertising. As stated in "spamming," an admin or I must approve what you're advertising before you advertise it. There isn't much we will, so it's best to just leave it alone. If we see it, you ad posts will be locked and deleted (if not approved) until finally we ban you. Simply put, you have several chances to knock it off.

5; God modding is hugely disapproved by anyone on any site. Don't do it here. god modding is where you control another members character without their permission. You have no say on whether a punch makes contact or if that character moves. On the flip side, don't dodge every punch or give yourself ultimate power. Both are forms of god modding and aren't welcome. Posts with god modding will be deleted or locked. Let's make it fair to all.

These are the rules. Short and simple. Please obey them and everyone will do just fine.
Jon
Jon
Admin
Admin

https://dragonatia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down